August 30 2018

Construction of Multi-Use Parking Garage Reaches Mid-Point

Parking garage construction as of Aug. 30, 2018

BOZEMAN, MT (August 30, 2018).  Construction of the Multi-Use Parking Garage at Bozeman Yellowstone Int’l Airport has reached the mid-point.  Concrete floor has been poured on three of the four floors with nearly half of the fourth floor also poured.  Once the fourth floor is completed, a full roof will be installed so that parking on all four levels will be covered.  In addition, steel construction of the building connecting the parking garage to the terminal building has commenced.  The connector building will include 3 high speed and high capacity elevators to quickly move passengers between the main level of the terminal next to the rental car counters and each of the garage levels above the main floor.  Once completed, the parking garage will be the largest parking structure in the state of Montana with a capacity of over 1,100 vehicles.  Rental car companies will occupy approximately 90% of the parking garage with the remaining 10% available for executive covered pay parking.  Sletten Construction was selected as the contractor overseeing the $28.6 million dollar project designed by A & E Architects and engineering firm Morrison-Maierle. 
October 4, 2022
, 10/4/2022