November 28 2017

Multi-Use Parking Garage Contract Awarded

Multi-Use Parking Garage rendering
The Gallatin Airport Authority has awarded a $28.6 million dollar contract to Sletten Construction for construction of the four level, 1,100 stall fully covered Multi-Use Parking Garage of which 90% will be occupied by the seven car rental brands operating in the terminal with the remaining 10% for premium pay parking. Construction is expected to begin in late December with a projected completion date of June 1, 2019.
December 3, 2022
, 12/3/2022