Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport Press Releases & Blog
Agenda for February 9, 2012 Airport Board Meeting
- Review and approve minutes of regular meeting held January 12, 2012
- Public Comment Period
- Consider one year extension of Junkermier, Clark, Campanella, Stevens, P.C., Audit Agreement
- Consider request by Leask-Belgrade Properties, LLC represent by Compass Commercial Real Estate Services to extend their Commercial Lease located at 395 Airport Road (FedEx Site) for
2011 Sets passenger boarding record at Bozeman Yellowstone Int'l Airport
The Air Traffic Control Tower handled 73,749 aircraft operations during the year, up 1.8% over 2010. General aviation accounts for 76% of Gallatin Field’s aircraft operations. Scheduled passenger and cargo...
Agenda for January 12, 2012 Airport Board Meeting
- Review and approve minutes of meeting held December 8, 2011
- Public comment period
- Consider request by Mark Duffy to construct an 88' x 100' commercial hangar
- Consider request to extend the ground lease agreement for Car Park XV for five years
- Continue consideration of Art Proposals
- Consider authorizing Board Chair to sign air service
Destination Yellowstone at Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
Date: December 15, 2011
Contact: Scott Humphrey, Deputy Airport Director (406) 388-6632 ext. 117
Title: Destination Yellowstone at Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
Body: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) has partnered with the Yellowstone Association and Yellowstone Park Foundation to give travelers a one-of-a-kind experience; “Destination Yellowstone,” a distinctive collection of educational services provided by Yellowstone National Park’s primary nonprofit partners, its educational partner the Yellowstone Association, and its fundraising...
Airport Board approves new airport name
2010 Sets all-time passenger boarding record at Gallatin Field
The Air Traffic Control Tower at Gallatin Field handled 72,447 aircraft operations during the year, up 5.1% over 2009 aircraft operations. General aviation accounts for 75% of Gallatin Field’s aircraft operations. Scheduled passenger...
Allegiant adds Nonstop to Phoenix-Mesa
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sept. 22, 2010
BOZEMAN SCORES A HOLE-IN-ONE!
ALLEGIANT ANNOUNCES NONSTOP, LOW-COST TRAVEL SERVICE BETWEEN BOZEMAN AND PHOENIX-MESA WITH INTRODUCTORY $64.99* FARES
BOZEMAN, Mont. - Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) today announced new, nonstop jet service between Bozeman, Mont. and Phoenix-Mesa will begin Nov. 12. The company, known for its exceptional travel deals, will introduce the new service to the Gallatin Valley with fares as low as $64.99* one-way.
“We're pleased to